Saturday, September 6, 2008

THAT VERY SPECIAL DAY

8.17.08


I thought of you and I wished you were also here with me and we are worshipping the Lord God together. I truly pray that it would happen someday. I remembered when you told me you would do everything just to prove your love to me. So now I am ecstatically waiting for that day when we can both kneel in front of God as we pray for each other. And with Him as our witness, we can both promise that we will always love and take care of each other. Moreover, we will lift up to Him all the hardships and struggles that we are facing. And despite of all of it, we will stay together and continue to love each other faithfully…

For me that’s one of the best and most romantic gestures that a guy can ever do with me.

Still I’m prayerfully waiting for that special day…

No comments: